Septic Tank Pumping or Septic Tank Cleaning refers to the process of removing solids, sludge & waste from your septic tank. A septic tank needs pumping once every three to five years to ensure longevity in the overall septic system. Regular septic tank pump-outs safeguard your septic system from potential problems before they happen and can eliminate costly septic repairs.
Flamingo Well & Septic serves the greater Jacksonville, St. Augustine & Middleburg, FL area. Call 904-940-4884 now to set up septic tank cleaning services.
- Slow-draining sinks and bathtubs
- Toilet gurgling when you flush
- Sewage backing up into your household drains
- Sewage bubbling up from the ground around the septic tank
- It's been longer than three to five years since your last pump-out
- We offer competitive pricing and offer military discounts.
- We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured septic systems contractor.
- Our courteous and experienced office staff will quickly schedule and manage your septic tank pumping needs.
- Our septic technicians are trained and certified in proper septic tank pumping processes.
- During every septic pumping, we inspect your system for visible signs of potential issues and provide a report of findings.
- Our experienced septic technicians will arrive on time at your property with a large septic truck.
- Your technicians will remove the cover of your septic tank and insert a large hose through the manhole.
- The truck's vacuum equipment will begin sucking out the solids, sludge & waste from your septic tank through the septic hose.
- The solids will be broken up at the bottom of the tank and pumped out with the liquid waste.
- Your technician will watch for backflow from the tank outlet pipe throughout the pump-out. Significant backflow could indicate your drainfield is not accepting water and there is a backup in the system. If your technician sees backflow they will discuss possible solutions with you an next steps.